(as of Aug 11,2019 03:31:02 UTC – Details)
Warwicks Sheet 14.06a Birmingham (East) 1888 – published 2012; intro by Barrie Trinder. This map covers the eastern side of Birmingham, with coverage stretching from St Andrew’s Road eastward to Blakeland Street, and from St Saviour’s Road southward to Grange Road. Features include Bordesley Green area, Little Bromwich, Adderley Park, St Andrew’s church, LNWR railway with Adderley Park station, Gloucester Junction, St Andrew’s Junction, Britannia Works, Midland Works (carriage and wagon works), Saltley Training College, Wolseley car works, Union Paper Mill, Little Green Lane area, Saltley Reformatory etc. On the reverse we include extracts from early directories. The 1888 version is fully coloured, taken from the OS 1st Edition handcoloured map.